Re: HOUSE BUG, help?

From: Stephen Wolfe (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 10/03/98

> there houses with the good eq the other eq never repops except on
> reboots and stuff and even then not allot of the time, so I was wounder
> if anyone could tell me what exactly happens when a house is crash
> saved. Is the house objects just store in a house rent file is it stored

RTFM, dude..or better yet RTFC..house crash saving saves the objects into
a file in the lib/house directory that stores all of the objects sitting
in that room..these objects are reloaded in that room when the mud boots..

of course the "good" equipment won't repop since you probably put the max
existing to 1 or some similarly low number..since the object sitting in
the house still exists, it will be considered during object loading even
if the player who owns it isn't in the game..this is not a bug..

siv