Re: HOUSE BUG, help?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/03/98

No, listen carefully, I have imm statues which carry imm eq and now if
all the big people that have played a long time get all of these they
can every time they log on and they houses. it stays in the zone and it
doesn't repop on the statue just like any eq. and I did set it to a low
number because I don't want one statue to have like 5 of these good
pieces of eq that are worth like a car in my game or about 100 quest
points. I was basically asking if anyone had implemented it so that
after the first crash save it would be saved on file and removed from
the game, then when someone enters the house off of just going into
there house or just loading in there house that is comes back again.
This will let that specific item repop. and it will prevent the mud from
having to crash  save about 100 houses every 5 mins. Not to mention
allow some sort of auto eq in the houses.
        - Matt