HOUSE BUG, help?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

Well I've recenty spent my summer playing this mud and I noticed a house
bug error. See if people raid there houses with quite good eq then since
houses aren't technically out of the game, like the eq is still there
than the house is crash save every 5 mins, well anyways if they raid
there houses with the good eq the other eq never repops except on
reboots and stuff and even then not allot of the time, so I was wounder
if anyone could tell me what exactly happens when a house is crash
saved. Is the house objects just store in a house rent file is it stored
at all. anyways since my mud actually hasn't started up yet up yet I
won't have that problem for a while. but of course the less bugs the
better.

        - Matt