[NEWBIE] Oasis OLC and Stock olc confliction.

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/13/98

Well in a readme text file somehwere on the ftp sight I saw that
hopefuly in v3.1 or something a stock version of olc will be there.
Won't this cause a confliction when patching from 3.0 to 3.1?
Or will there be 2 versions of circle one with stock olc and the other
not?

I know this is a little early to ask these questions because 3.1 isn't
even out but I was still woundering if there is a decision on this or
not.

Thanks all,
- Matt