Re: [NEWBIE] Oasis OLC and Stock olc confliction.

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 10/14/98

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Jourge Fuzz Bush wrote:

>Well in a readme text file somehwere on the ftp sight I saw that hopefuly
>in v3.1 or something a stock version of olc will be there.  Won't this
>cause a confliction when patching from 3.0 to 3.1?  Or will there be 2
>versions of circle one with stock olc and the other not?

You'll just have to be smarter than the 'patch' program, now won't you?

You'll also be happy to know that bpl15 will also cause rejects on olc.c
because I made some changes in there this time.

>I know this is a little early to ask these questions because 3.1 isn't
>even out but I was still woundering if there is a decision on this or
>not.

It's supposed to have something.  No idea what Jeremy has in mind, but I
know what I'd do for that release.

NoteOLC.

Yes it sucks, but it's supposed to. That's the beauty of it.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/   (mostly) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.