Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Circle Under Windows (was Re: NEWBIE)

From: mmars (mmarsegl@vt.edu)
Date: 11/30/98

Correct me if i am wrong, but UNIX is the only OS that comes close to true multitasking, as well as WinNT.. correct??  Does the mud run faster/better with out as much lag under a multitasking OS as opposed to DOS or Windows 95/98?  I've used Cygnus' GNUWin32 and i didn't like it..or rather..my system didn't like it.

        mike