[NEWBIE] Question about making LEVEL restricted EQ.

From: RHS Linux User (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 12/13/98

Ok I was setting down yesterday with my other IMP on Carnage and he
mentioned about doing this.  Ok so I figured that I would have to do the
below:
1) set side a bit in structs.h I think under the stuff for obj files
2) define LEVEL_RESTRICTION
3) Set the above said to work with our current olc system
4) Add a place in stat obj so it shows this info
5) Add a place in handler.c so when the player goes to wear this and hes
not appropriate level he gets told so and its a failed attempt.
6) Add the info to the ASPELL for identify.

Anyone think of anything I'm leaving out or got any sugestions?  Thanx and
laterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669