Re: Things maybe

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 12/19/98

At 11:18 AM 12/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Mark A. Heilpern wrote:
*snip*
>I'm going to keep OasisOLC with what it has now (adding only tedit) and let
>Tony Robbins release his OLC+ package with all the extra goodies.  OasisOLC
*snip*

Heheh, there will be an OLC+ 2.9[abcdef...] in the future after bpl15 is
released.  I've been debugging the commandline OLC I've written which will
be included.  After that's relatively stable, we'll call it 3.0 and be done
with it for a time.  :)

Anybody have any recommendations as to new stuff that isn't included?  Mail
me privately so as to not spam everyone.

-B.