Language Patch Questions

From: Dan Egli (dan@adsl60.slkc.uswest.net)
Date: 12/28/98

I recently downloaded  a language patch for Circle, designed to allow
speaking in multiple languages on the mud. But it was incomplete. It is
missing a couple of deffinetions of variables. I was just wondering if
anyone knew of either a complete language patch, or a reliable way to
detmine what FORMAT the variables should be in. I can determine name easy,
but it's not always so easy for Varialbe TYPE (int, structure, char*,
ect...)

Thanks!

--
Warning: Unsolicited Email may result in legal action to recover $500.
By US Code Title 47 Sec.227(a)(2)(B) a computer/modem/printer meets the