Re: new skills not working

From: Cj Stremick (stremick@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 12/28/98

You are sure that the race has been selected at this point?  I suspect the
race is 0 (either undefined or defaulted to Human) at the point this is run.
Check the order of your code and be sure this follows the race selection.
Also, be sure your race parser (usually called "parse_race") is returning
the right stuff.  If, after the player creation, you can see that race was
indeed set, it's almost certainly a problem with the order.