[WIN95] [Newbie]Windows logs

From: Kimberley & Alain Amyotte (akamyot@cable-lynx.net)
Date: 01/08/99

I have spent the last several days pouring over the mai list archives as =
well as the snippets and a couple of my old text books on C, and I still =
have the same problem.

I am running the circle 98 source on the ftp site, but i cann't seem to =
get the logs for windows working. I have tried and retried the snippets =
as well as the patch, but to no avail.   All that i can get is the =
screen printout. =20

Any Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kiera