Re: [CODE][ASCII PFILES] Bug Fixes - obcircle relative directions

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior@neotown.com)
Date: 01/21/99

No, I was NOT being lazy, OK?  I have already fixed the damn PFiles to work
right, without the lists help, I have done it 4 or 5 times.  But I was
interested in the bug fixes other people had.

Mmmmmmkay????  I "KNOW" for a fact that there are other bug fixes for it,
and I have searched through the archives, and haven't found any for 2.0b.

Sammy told me to check the archives for the fixes, so I did, and didn't find
what I was looking for, I was ASKING FOR SOME HELP not a lecture from
people.

I CHECKED Alex's page, AND Ceramic Mouse, infact I go to that site EVERY
DAY.

Don't sit there and accuse me of being lazy, unlike you I have a life, I
have things to do, MUDding is just a hobby of mine.

Okay?  Now if your not going to help me, then don't sit there and lecture
me, I don't need it.  I read many emails per day, and the last thing I need
is an email from some 17 year old kid telling me that I am lazy.  I don't
sit on my computer 24/7.

Thanks anyway.