Re: [NEWBIE][CODE][HELP]Basic Outline

From: *Erekosė* (yyrkoon_@geocities.com)
Date: 01/30/99

Well I tried to get OLC but I'm not very good at hand patching and right now
I'm running a Windose box for my MUD... Since It's not good enough to be
available to players yet it's just in testing. So I haven't put it on a *nix
box. So if I could get OLC I would except that normally the only way to get it
is through a patch and patching doesn't work under Windose. Any help you could
offer. Thanks TonZ

            Erekose