Re: SV: patching Newbie style

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/02/99

Have you run the 'configure' script on that code?  The Makefile and config.h
need to be adjusted by the 'configure' to meet YOUR system requirements.

You should take a quick look at the Makefile.in and make sure it looks like
your current Makefile.  Back up your Makefile before running configure.
It's usually a good idea.

The warnings about subscript of type 'char' means that whatever variable it
is using as a subscript needs to be 'int'.  i.e. mob_proto[k]... k needs to
be type 'int'.  This can be fixed by casting the subscript (messy) or using
an 'int' in the first place.

Rick