Re: positions

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/06/99

Having STATE_x is better for more than just MOUNTED.  You should also look
at putting STATE_SLEEPING, STATE_STUNNED, etc for these.  Since you can be
sitting and alseep, they should be 2 different things.  You'll just need to
add in some macros and check throughout the code for checked against GET_POS
since they use <, >, or = and make the appropriate changes.

Rick