Re: [CODE] A Question about rent

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/08/99

Are you aware of how the rent system works now?  It's all contained in
objsave.c, including calculations for cost of individual pieces of eq and
total per day.  You can go ahead and tell them that they will get 2 days
free then when they return and the rent check is made in interpreter.c, you
can modify that function to give them the credit after the calculated cost
is made.

Sorry for the lack of specific examples, but I'm not even close to the code
right now.

Rick