* VERY * basic quest code

From: None (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/10/99

Hello

  Hello, I've been poundering this since last week, trying to create a VERY
simple, VERY basic quest code for my mud.  I know this sounds silly, but if
I can make it simple then I can understand what its trying to do ...

Lets say ... Mr. Quest Man get all happy and gives Player A (me) a quest.
Well, ok now that I've killed that mob (which would have a nice fancy flag
to say its a quest mob)working fine.  I know this probably isn't the best
setup for a mud but its helping me to add new things to my mud.

Thanx for anyone's help! well, now that I brought that QUEST ITEM to the
Mr. Quest Man, he get all happy and rewards me with a Quest Token (QT)
well later I have acquired enough quest tokens to buy something really nice
and fancy.

Well ok .. here this goes

1.  How would I add a flag (the Quest Item flag and the Quest Mob flag) to
the system (I use OasisOLC) can you tell me the files to edit?   :)
2.  How would I add Quest Tokens (QT) to the system.

I am running (gasp) windows95 (gonna move to NT soon so i can get it on my
t1) and circle30bpl11 and a copy of OasisOLC for windows.  The OasisOLC is
installed and