New snapshot / socket patch

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/16/99

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/99021612.tar.gz
        991,224 bytes

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/99021612-bpl14.patch.gz
        148,930 bytes

http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/newsocketcode.comm.c.diff
        4,267 bytes

Snapshot has the first half of ~30 bug reports from Rick Glover.  The
socket patch is the "don't disconnect people when the socket write blocks"
patch that will eventually go into CircleMUD prior to release.  It's in a
handy vs-bpl14 (I think) format so people can give it a shot.  It works for
me currently with the only caveat that snooping will send the same
information twice.  Let me know if you find problems other than the
snooping one.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org