[code][idea][newbie]Special Guards

From: anthony benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 02/22/99

I need help writing and assigning a special proc to some city
guards...what I would like to do is run a check on any character that
enters the same room as these guards...and then if the characters have
weapons wielded..the guards make them unwield them and the guards take
them and put them in a chest or thier inventory until the character gets
out...I have absoulutely no idea how to write this...except somehow I
need to look at GET_EQ(ch,ITEM_WIELDED) and check if the character even
has a weapon...after I do get this written...with your guys' help. I
will also need assistance assigning it..I have the basic idea, but
sometimes I get some pretty strange errors...

any assistance...as always..is appreciated..

anthony - newbie coder that never sleeps