Re: Circle List

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/23/99

I got this mail this morning, and thought that the response might
interest a number of people...

> Would you consider turning on the 'me too' option for the circle list?
It is on by default actually.  When messages get sent to me, they tend
not to get sent onto the list.  If you want the messages sent to the list
and find that they are getting sent to me, drop me a line to let me know
the situation, and what email address you are signed onto the list with,
and what you like to send mail through, and I can arrange it for you.