[Comment]

From: Medieval (acow@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/27/99

I will be putting in an unsu-bscribe (the mail handler doesnt like =
having things that look like commands in the first line :) in a few =
hours, however I just want to
let the list know that I have found a few useful things on the list =
since I have joined.
Unfortunately, the useful to useless ratio has gone down since I =
subscribed,
and along with the other email I receive every day, its just too much to
sift through.
(Understandably, I hope, I don't like seeing the same questions asked =
again and again. :)

To those of you that work hard to make the list great, I give you my =
thanks, you have been a great help, and I appreciate it. :)

Conrad Golightly
Medieval
acow@bellsouth.net