Re: [Comment]

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 02/27/99

        Mm... we all do agree, yes... the spam of newbie questions and such has risen
in the past, but we're working on a solution to that.  If anybody read my last
email, we're working on the WTFaq (Way too frequentely asked questions) -
including manuals and answers to questions that have been spamming the list in
the past few weeks.
        It should be ready for public use within a week or two.

Thanks,
 -=- Brandon