Re: Question

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/28/99

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Michael Gesner wrote:

>No offense to any newbies out there (for I still consider myself one),
>but the people on this mailing list actually do know what they are
>talking about (believe it or not).

No we don't, we just fake it. ;)

We mainly get touchy because the FAQ a) comes with CircleMUD itself in the
top level of the distribution, b) is mentioned as required reading in the
mailing list FAQ everyone is sent upon subscription, c) is often cited, and
d) is seldom read (it seems, I hope I'm wrong, really).

Speaking of which, Alex has been awfully quiet lately.

On something completely different (in private mail!), anyone ever see "Old
Maid and the Thief" or "Riders by the Sea"? I've been told I'm being
cultured and I always think of yogurt when that is said. :)

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org