SV: [Code] waittimer

From: NEAL ROBINSON (robinson@c2i.net)
Date: 04/04/99

Hi all
 I have a problem that I have been working on for a time now and cannot get it
to work. I have adapted a portal spec that I found in snippets and would like
to put in a time delay but like I said I cannot get it to compile,
could you point out to where it goes in,
------------------------------------------------------snip------------
#define JOINCARAVAN   301

SPECIAL (joincar)
{
  struct obj_data *obj = (struct obj_data *) me;
  struct obj_data *port;
  char obj_name[MAX_STRING_LENGTH];

    if (!CMD_IS("join")) return FALSE;

    argument = one_argument(argument,obj_name);
    if (!(port = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch,obj_name,world[ch->in_room].contents)))
 {
      return(FALSE);
    }

    if (port != obj)
      return(FALSE);

        act("$n sees part of the caravan going into the desert, and joins along with it.", FALSE, ch, port, 0, TO_ROOM);
that part was from a snippet portal spec

this is part of the "snake" and I thought part of this could be use part of  as a "wait"
as I would like the PlayingCharacter to wait before the caravan came.

      (number(0, 42 - GET_LEVEL(ch)) == 0)) {

I have got the proc to work other wise.
Thanks for any help given.

Regards Neal.