Re: VId: Changing of the VNums

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/04/99

The only problem I see with this, is you would have to add code to check
all the zones for specific items/mobs/rooms instead of just one list.
Not sure if I would like the idea of two or more items with the same
number (granted it would have a different zone qualifier)
Simplex 1
Midgaard 1
Thalos 1
here is a problem, when you have two zones similar names
what will separate them?
oldthalos 1?

The more I think about it.. the more I dislike the idea.
Sorry.