Re: [NEWBIE][SYSTEM]Help me please...

From: Bo Young (Jeepster11@email.msn.com)
Date: 04/04/99

I'm Sure that everyone is tired of seeing Cygnus questions posted here , I
know I am @ least.
Just 2 weeks ago I posted a screen copy of everything that was performed
upon installation of
a *FRESH* copy of bpl15 onto a Windoze98 system w/ Cygnus B20 . If anyone
would like it
 I will Direct mail it to you instead of flooding everyone else's inboxes w/
redundant issues or
follow this link
http://post.queensu.ca/cgi-bin/listserv/wa?A2=ind9903&L=circle&F=&S=&P=38756
 These Cynus questions should be posted on the newbie mailing list or
actually if
anyone bothered to read past list postings they would find the answer to
their qustions .

Bo Young                            | Circle List Archives
byoung@remotehosting.com |
http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html/