Re: [STRANGE]: Clan Patch

From: Geoff Wilson (DarkStrike@GeoCities.com)
Date: 04/27/99

Michael Cunningham wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Geoff Wilson wrote:
>
> > I had the same problem - but the code didn't work anyway :(
>
> Hmm how broken is it? Is it worth installing? are there any other
> working clan patches out there beside the single one on the ftp site?
>
> Mike

It may have just been me... but whenever I had people in clans, I'd get
core dumps occasionally... but not putting people in clans removed the
core dumps!?
And also, people would sometimes change clans etc, often also to
non-existant ones.

but from what I saw, if you can get it to work, it is definitely worth
putting in - the fullscreen editor it has is damned good :) But I'm not
sure what BPL it was intended for... I tried it on BPL 14 and had those
problems... other people manage to get it working?