[CODE] do_liblist

From: Shaun Bourque (GraspCHAOS@aol.com)
Date: 05/16/99

i recently added code to my mud that i found in Ceramic Mouses snippets called
Liblist: Room/Object/Mob listing [by Stormrider]
after adding the code i get a long list of errors

In function do_liblist:
's' undeclared (first use in this function)
(each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it
appears in)
nondigits in number and not hexadecimal
parse error before '%s'
stray '\' in program

this is the code it refers to

  switch (subcmd) {
    case SCMD_RLIST:
      sprintf(buf, "Room List From Vnum %d to %d\r\n", first, last);
      for (nr = 0; nr <= top_of_world && (world[nr].number <= last); nr++) {
        if (world[nr].number >= first) {
>        sprintf(buf, "%s%5d. [%5d] (%3d) %s\r\n", buf, ++found,
                  world[nr].number, world[nr].zone,
                  world[nr].name);
        }
      }
      break;
****** the >'d line is the exact line it has a problem with ******

if anyone has had this problem and could give some suggestions.. or if i am
not seeing something.. i would much appreciate some help