[NEWBIE][CODE] alias saving/alias.c.gz

From: Shaun Bourque (GraspCHAOS@aol.com)
Date: 05/24/99

i am trying to add alias saving. i am trying to use a file from the
/pub/circlemud/contrib/code ftp site. the file is called alias.c.gz and in
the readme there is a note from Jeremy Hess. at any rate i have followed the
readme and done what it says, with no errors when i compile, but now when a
character enters their name at the startup the mud crashes. i have searched
the archives and found one message with the same problem, but there wasnt a
solution response. I am wondering if anybody out there has tried to use this
file and readme to install alias saving. I am using circle30bpl14.