Re: The Un-Official CircleMUD Discussion Sit{ 1999 13:02:58 PDT." <Pine.LNX.4.04.9906141302070.28899-100000@cambot.usc.edu>

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/14/99

Just FYI, If you need confirmation that someone is me, best to write
email to me and then ask me what the contents of the email were.  Lots
of people have logged on to MUDs claiming to be me.  Unfortunately
some IMPs are dumb enough to believe it, and then write me flaming
email asking "WHY DID YOU MAKE THAT POST ON MY MUD????".  When I try
to explain, "No, that wasn't me," they say "YEAH RIGHT..."

-Jer