Running MUD in Windows

From: Talon Karrde (karrde@ozemail.com.au)
Date: 06/22/99

    I have been running circle mud on a linux system for about 1 year =
now, the mud has been only available through a dial in server in =
Melbourne Australia. But with me obtaining a new job position we will be =
able to put it online on our Windows system, Networked internally, and a =
small conection to the net.
    I was just wondering if any one has any problems running the mud =
through windows, also if there are any advantages, or disadvantages. I =
will be compling the system using MVC++ version 5.

Thanks in advance,
    Talon...