Re: CODE Question -> Race war, changes....

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/25/99

I don't know about anyone else, but this is very difficult to
interpret!
I took out all the smartxxx comments I was going to post, because I think
Alex would send me a nasty gram if I did.

A couple of suggestions here:
1. Send some more information such as the gdb output, errors, or some code.
   (Last I heard, George's crystal ball was at the cleaners)
2. Try formating your information in a manner that is more understandable.
3. Start with simpler things to code, spells, wear positions, number of
   attacks, or other similar snippets. To get a better idea of how the code
   is put togather, and where things are.