Re: [CODE] Errors: auto_equip

From: Strider Aragorn (stridera@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/99

What OS are you using?  If your on a windows machine, you don't want it to
try and core dump. :)

  -- Strider Aragorn

  *   Strider Aragorn,    *   WWW.Angelfire.com/ut/StriderA/  *
  *   AKA  Matt Jones.    *    or  /ut/StriderA/strider.html  *
  *     ICQ: 6506437      *      Yahoo Pager:  MJ_StriderA    *