Re: Mobs and Experience...

From: John Tackman (john@tackman.net)
Date: 11/04/99

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ajamian <pajamian@cheapsam.com>
To: <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 8:37 AM
Subject: Mobs and Experience...

> What if any effect does experience have on a mob?

None whatsoever, I did however experiment with a system that made the mobs
experience value increase over time if it remained unkilled. This promotes
exploring nicely, especially if for example a mob that's unkilled for 36
hours gets a 100% boost to exp value. Using this logic you could also make
mobs "grow" over time, since after all, they don't kill players so often to
make it worthwile to make them grow from exp.

--
John