Re: [newbie][code] DG Scripts install

From: Dalamar (Dalamar@inetnow.net)
Date: 11/23/99

<<I'm completely unable to duplicate anything like this. I'm not using NT
(nor windows), however.>>

Well I was hoping it was a MSVC++ thing, so I went and downloaded the
Cygwin32 thingy, unziped a new copy of Circle, patched in DG Scripts.
Telneted in, made a new object, and when I went to save, the game locked up,
and the Memeory started to add up (rather fast). Not sure where to go from
here... I have thought about useing Linux, but I know almost nothing about
it other then just some playing around in free time, Anyone have any
suggestions?

~Jason