Re: suggested parentheses around assignment used as truthvalue

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 12/21/99

Michael, If someone sent you this in the mail could you help them?
probably not.  I know my crystal of far seeing is in the shop getting
mounted on a nice staff so I can't use that.  How about some code and
reading the circle mail list faq that will inform you on the proper
format of a request for help.

ARGH!!!!!!!
some people, sheesh.

obcircle:
Just an idea to make mounts useful/NEEDED in a mud.  Create a new
room flag ROOM_TRAVEL that will charge a player 5x movement points
if they aren't mounted.  That should slow them down pretty fast.
-Angus

--

For every crash there is a reason.
Regrettably, "Cosmic Rays" qualifies as a reason.