(no subject)

From: Nick Watson (pidarve@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/10/00

I'm wanting to have 2 command queues, one for commands
that create lag, one for ones that don't.  I can't
very well parse it through the command interp t check
for a wait state, as I would have to pass char_data
and at login, we don't have anything but a descriptor.
 This is so that players may have queued 10 kicks, or
20 fireballs and would still beable to see the who
screen, and talk to the group.  Help please?