Re: bad emails

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/31/00

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Alex wrote:

> I think that http://www.diku.com/ has at least Michael Seifert's
> email address on it.

D'oh, I wonder why that didn't occur to me?  Probably post-commute brain
trauma.

> Well, according to the license, you are supposed to inform them if
> you put a mud online.

True.  But somehow I don't think they'd like to get e-mail from the 20 new
DikuMuds per day.  Correct me if I'm wrong here, of course, but I seem to
recall one of the devleopers stating it wasn't necessary.

>       cepler@circlemud.org

Oops, sorry Chris.

> Damn.  I feel weird not having a 'real' address.

Look at it this way, you're a rebel, an individual.  You're making a
statement.  "I am Furry, hear me roar," sort of thing.

-dak