Mailing List Archives

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 02/11/00

Just a idea for the new people out there.
You can download, or view the archives that everyone is always telling you
about.
Look in the ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/list
It has old list items un to 1997, and an other folder, I don't know if the
more recent stuff is in there, because I'm starting at the begging and
reading them all. There is also a lot of good stuff in there to use. Maybe
someone else can let everyone know where the more recent stuff is, but
that's probly in the FAQ.
But the idea is:  read the archives, from start to finish, then watch the
list, and you will be upto date with everything that everyone on the list
has said.
Mac Manson
stabaho@hotmail.com
ICQ# 49355422
Tikkanen MUD (stabaho.name-keeper.com 8000)
http://stabaho.name-keeper.com