Re: Idea

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 03/22/00

> Has anyone coded an online spell adder.  Were you supplie the name of
> the spell damage , duration and the spell level and sphere of the spell,
> before

        I do remember a brief post regarding this before - don't bother
looking for it though, it was a passing comment.  Your answer though, is
"yes".  However, the answer to the unasked qustion "is this avaliable" is
"no".  There isn't a patch, and the person who had developed the previous
one had - I think - stated that there was no way you would get it from
them.

        I could be wrong, but it'd be difficult to find.

                                                        PjD