Re: [OLC] mob_proto (long)

From: Jon A. Nielsen (nielsenja@worldspy.net)
Date: 03/23/00

> This has led to an interesting problem I had not forseen:  MEDIT spits out
> series of errors whenever any of the builders attempt to edit an existing
> mob...

I don't use GenOLC, so I can't be certain about this, but my best suggestion
would be to search for 'has an invalid long description' and see what would
cause that error to occur;  my guess would be that the values are NULL for
newly-created mobs, which says that when new mob's are created on your
system, they're not initialised.  This is just a shot in the dark, though.

Hopefully, I can be of a little help.

___
Jon A. Nielsen
Lazarus of Spear of Insanity MUD