Player Lists

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/30/00

Hi
I want to add to my web site a page which lists all of the players which are
currently playing. And also one which lists all players which have been
created(Imp use). Not being a great coder i have a good idea but no code.

Idea
Create a file called "players"

Add code to the login script to add the players name to the file named
players.

Add code to the logout script to remvoe the players name from the players
file.

But how to code this is another matter....

Any help Mucho Appriciated.
Alex Mann
naryan.mudhost.net 4500