Re: Cancelation of membership. (AARGH!!)

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/15/00

On Mon, 15 May 2000 wraith@PICKENS.NET wrote:

>        I am officially requesting that I be removed from the mailing list for CircleMUD.
[...]

with any subject and the message body should be simply subscribe circle
<first name> <last name>. Subscription attempts from system accounts (ie
'root', 'postmaster', etc) will be ignored. To unsubscribe from the list
send a message to <listserv@post.queensu.ca> with the words unsubscribe
circle as the message body. DO NOT send subscription/unsubscription
requests to the list in general. There are hundereds of people on the list,
and it will only irritate a ton of people who have no power to remove you
from the list. If you have any problems, please contact
<owner-circle@post.queensu.ca>.

Now should I browse the web for you too?

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org