PK and Dead Flag

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 06/04/00

        I have seen on some muds the Dead Flag implemented in a few different ways.  I am currently working
on implementing the Dead Flag.  Let me explain what it is and then I would love comments from whoever wishes
to give it.
        Well, the Dead Flag is given to any PK player that has been killed and their PK flag disappears.  The
Dead Flag allows them to be able to get their corpse without getting killed by another PK.  However, it is
currently set up where if they try to kill anything or cast a violent spell, they lose their dead flag and regain their
PK flag.  One of the reasons why their PK flag disappears is that the cityguard attacks PK players.  I welcome
any comments that you may have.

        Viceroy