Re: Re X 10 or what not =P : [CIRCLE] CircleMud Patch level17 [BUG]

From: Del (
Date: 06/14/00

Back with bpl14, Tony Robbins and a few others managed to toss togather
most of what you recommended.
With the recent updates to circle and oasis, and a few other patches..
It is or was kind of difficult to keep up with them.

Once I get my spare machine setup with linux, I would be more than happy to
try this. This might take a month or two to get situated as I recently
moved to Ohio.

     |  |