Re: Dg-Scripting

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/18/00

Using scripting, you can just check for various variables.
Like hometown recalls, recall midgaard would return them to midgaard
or recall new thalos for temple of new thalos.
Or if you want specific keywords for certain rooms.
Those are fairly easy to add in, check dg_scripts home page for
commands.
Also check the archive as I think it has been discussed before
on how to transport players.