MXP -- Zugg Strikes Again

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 06/20/00

Wow... not sure how many people on either of these lists use zMUD, or
pay attention to it very much. However, it looks like Zugg is working very
hard on his next move of genius, on developing the next specification for
very interesting MUD server <-> client enhancement.

I'm not going to spew and rant about how cool this idea is (though I want
to), but instead I'll just post the link and watch the feedback.

http://www.zuggsoft.com/zmud/mxp.htm

Comments appreciated. :)

--Nathan
--
StormeRider             "Peace favor your code."
thelastsunrise.net 9000 (http://www.thelastsunrise.net)