unique objs

From: Noah Cunningham (fanight@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/23/00

I've seen on a few muds--when you change an obj, it
changes all obj of that vnum created in the future,
but not objs of that vnum already in the game (or at
least not the ones owned by players).

I searched the circle ftp site and didn't find a patch
or snipit or anything for this. (maybe I overlooked
it?)

Any ideas on how to go about doing this?

     .-----     This message was brought to you by....
    /___
  /   /-\  /\/ | (_, |-| |  "Uno infierno de un noche"