Re: unique objs

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 06/23/00

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Noah Cunningham wrote:

> Any ideas on how to go about doing this?
Search through the code where it updates the objects, check if they are on
a PC, if so, don't update it.

That was my first approach, when I realized that "What if the player just
drops an object and you update it the second after" .. So, instead you
could go for the "I don't update anything Ingame" approach. :)

/S

"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.