Re: [CODE] Race vs Class vs Stat generation

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/27/00

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Thomas Arp wrote:

> [...]

Can we please put a blank line between the reply text and the original
text?  Stuff like the adove just becomes a jumbled mess.

So it would be:

  > Blah blah blah

  Yadda Yadda

  > Yippie

  Yay

The quote character doesn't have to be '> ' but make it reasonable.

The hard part is doing de-levelling because if you make it random and easy
to go up/down, people will keep levelling up/down until they get the
maximum for that particular bonus.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org